BodyCraft Rowing Machine VR200
BodyCraft Rowing Machines are some of the most effective body-building and fat burning exercise machines available!
- BodyCraft Rowers provide a full body anaerobic (strength) and aerobic (cardio) workout that targets your legs, core and upper body while simultaneously benefiting your lungs and heart.
- This means you can effectively train the cardiovascular system and burn more calories in much less time than either running or biking!
- Rowing is fantastic for anyone from the most inexperienced beginners to the Olympic athlete.
- Seniors also enjoy rowing for near zero impact action and little joint pressure.
- BodyCraft Rowing Machine VR200 will help you achieve all your fitness goals no matter your experience or age and will provide you with a lifetime health benefits!
FULL BODY BENEFITS
CARDIOVASCULAR. Workouts 3-4 times a week with a BodyCraft Rowing Machine VR200 can result a substantial gain in your cardiovascular fitness and substantial loss of body-fat percentage.
UPPER BODY. With each stroke your back, shoulders and arms will be strengthened and toned. The variable Air+Magnetic feature on BodyCraft Rowers can achieve levels of resistance suitable for beginners all way up to the Olympic athlete.
CORE. Rowing with BodyCraft Rowing Machine VR200 yields unmatched core strengthening result. A strong core will benefit you in every day life from a straighter posture to a rock solid back.
LEGS. Your legs are the main source of power during the rowing stroke. All of your leg muscles including posterior and hips are engaged during each extension and compression of the rowing stroke.
BodyCraft Rowing Machine VR200 utilizes BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology for the broadest range of resistance in the category. The VR200 Air and Magnetic resistance rower shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the VR400 but boasts a smaller more compact size. This option is ideal for someone dealing with space constraints.
- 6 levels of resistance
- Level 1 is wind resistance only
- Level 2-6 combine wind and Eddy Current Technology
- Lightweight aluminum handlebar
- Smooth, quiet performance
- Easy fold-up design
- Built-in transport wheels for compact storage
- Wind resistance fan to keep you cool
- Resistance: Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 6 - Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Travel: 36 inches of travel from pedals, will accommodate any size user.
- Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
- Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
- Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm: Mounted with easy tilt pivot.
- Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display shows Time, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start
- Resistance system 6 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 75 seconds of no use.
*We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specifications without notice
- Powder coated finished steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 17.75"W x 79"L
- Seat height 15.5"
- Seat travel 36"
- Maximum user weight 300lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions 79"L x 17.75"W x 36.25"H
- Folded dimensions 35.5"L x 17.5"W x 58"H
- Box dimensions 51" x 29.75" x 10.25" - Ships LTL/UPS
- Boxed weight 75lb 33.9kgs
- Unit weight 59.5lb 27kgs
- Lifetime Frame
- 1 years Parts
- 1 year wear items
- 1 year Labor
Free shipping is for the US only, please contact us for shipping outside the US.
BOX 1: SIZE: 51"X30"X10" WEIGHT: 75 LBS
BOX WEIGHT TOTAL: 75
* THE TOTAL DOES NOT INCLUDE PALLET WEIGHT.